TG Missouri honored 19 team members last month for 30 years of dedicated service to the company.
When members of the Beta Lambda Chapter of Alpha Delta Kappa International Honorary Organization of Women Educators met for their monthly meeting at the Knights of Columbus Hall on April 12, the attendees were dressed up and ready to celebrate.
Gene and Rita Esselman of Quincy, Ill., celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on Saturday, Nov. 5 with Mass at Blessed Sacrament Church in Quincy followed by a family dinner.
Who says that you can’t find love in your 80’s? Mr. Paul A. Unterreiner and Ms. Ethel Winchel can contest to this. On Saturday, July 2 these two love birds strapped on their dancing shoes and vowed to love each other in sickness and in health, til death do they part. At the words of Mr. Unte…
In a solemn nuptial high mass at St. Joseph Church in Apple Creek on Nov. 28, 1964, at 9 o’clock in the morning, Miss Thelma Buchheit, the daughter of the late Anton and Wilma Buchheit, became the bride of Clarence Nations. He is the son of the late Clarence and Mary Nations.
Mr. and Mrs. Doug Ernst will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on July 18, 2014. They were married in 1964 in the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church in Belgique, Mo., where Mrs. Ernst, the former Donna Mae Cattoor, was raised.
Rayford and Ruth Berkbigler of Friedheim, Mo., will celebrate 50 years of marriage this year. They have one daughter, Kristal (Robert) Friese of Friedheim and one grandchild. To celebrate their golden anniversary, the Bekbiglers are planning an Alaskan vacation.
On July 1, Warren and Sandi Schmidt of Altenburg will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. They were married at Christ the King Lutheran Church in Memphis, Tenn. Special anniversary blessings are conveyed from daughters Mandi (Chris) Gilliland, Jessie (Keith) Mouis, and Martha (T.J.) Mc…
Rev. Donald and Mary Alice Blaylock celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on June 5, 2014. They celebrated with their children, Sue (Mark) Lukefahr of Perryville, Paula Beldon of Albuquerque, N.M., and Wesley (Paula) Blaylock of Pevely, Mo.
- Mayfest to have special ‘Hometown Heroes’ theme
- County detective honored for efforts
- Wright sets school record at Class 3 state meet
- Public Works boss eager to serve city
- Tera L. Moore
- Kenneth J. Paulus
- John Stephen Vogel
- Saxony boys’ soccer preps for quarterfinal
- Turnovers haunt Indians in district loss to Hayti
- Lyla Jo Pingel
- 2019 SEMO CIT Council Officer Appreciation Banquet
- 2019 Veterans Day celebrations
- GALLERY: St. Vincent at Hayti—11/8/19
- GALLERY: Portageville at St. Vincent — 11/1/19
- Photos: Nebraska hangs within striking distance, but talented Wisconsin prevails in Big Ten clash
- GALLERY Jefferson at St. Vincent — 10/25/19