A Cape Girardeau man was arrested last week and charged with several felony counts of burglary and stealing after a joint investigation into a burglary spree that spanned five counties in Southeast Missouri.
One of the three students that were removed from the Perryville High School campus last month after they were overheard discussing a possible school shooting has been charged with a felony.
A Perryville man caused an uproar at the Perry County Courthouse on Wednesday when a deputy attempted to arrest him on an outstanding warrant.
Since the in-custody death of an inmate at a Cape Girardeau hospital after an attempted suicide in March, the Perry County Jail has been plagued by a rash of suicide attempts, including four in the past four months — at least some of which appear to have been staged. Perry County Sheriff's Office officials, always unsure of an inmate's intentions, must treat every incident the same, often leaving an already short-handed jail staff nearly overwhelmed.
Deputies from the Perry County Sheriff’s Office arrested two Perryville men, a Perryville woman, and one St. Mary woman last week on various drug charges after a search at a Perryville residence. In the same incident, a Cape Girardeau man was arrested on several drug and weapon charges.
Garrick E.R. Recker, 28, of Lenzburg, Ill., was sentenced Thursday to more than 15 years in federal prison for his role in a methamphetamine ring, according to statement by Donald S. Boyce, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Illinois.
- Annual rally shifts gears
- Brown resigns as Public Works director
- TGMO presents donations
- First Vietnam Wall Run set for Sept. 21
- Perryville, St. Vincent prepare for Week 3 matchups
- SV boys, PHS girls earn second place at SV meet
- City presents to MCB judges
- Perryville man dies in tractor accident
- Clarence M. Schlimpert
- Norma T. Grither
- GALLERY Pin-Up/Cruise In
- GALLERY: Kelly at St. Vincent — 9/13/19
- GALLERY: St. James at Perryville
- GALLERY: Potosi at Perryville
- The most diverse public universities in the US
- GALLERY: St. Vincent at Scott City
- Valle Catholic at St. Vincent - Aug. 30, 2019
- GALLERY: Perryville at De Soto
- Vaping debate reaches critical mass with mysterious lung illness